.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

‘Lungs Full of Blood Clots’ - Pro-Vax Host ‘Excited’ About 3rd Jab is Hospitalized



Retard Alert

'I'm really excited about the fact that I can get another jab fairly soon, so all you anti-vaxxers, all you idiots, all you nutters who go on trolling me, you know what you can do? You can get the vaccine.'


(Newswars)  A pro-vax radio host in the UK who constantly railed against anti-vaxxers reported being hospitalized last week due to a “lung full of blood clots,” a common adverse reaction of the mRNA Covid-19 jabs.

According to tweets by James Whale, host of an eponymous talk radio program, he received a blood transfusion, but it “didn’t do the trick.”

“Apparently I have lungs full of blood clots so they’re keeping me in to clear them out and hopefully it won’t take too long,” Whale wrote in an update Monday.



Whale has evidently received at least three vaccines, according to a post last September, in which he referred to anti-vaxxers as “idiots.”

“I’m really excited about the fact that I can get another jab fairly soon, so all you anti-vaxxers, all you idiots, all you nutters who go on trolling me, you know what you can do? You can get the vaccine, cause if you got the vaccine we’d have a lot less trouble,” Whale told people skeptical about the vaccine.

He went on to “dare anti-vaxxers to ring in” to his radio program, with a post declaring, “I can’t wait to get my third jab.”

More at Newswars.com


 

The Sheeple are Idiots
"Inject this chemical into your body and you will get a donut with sprinkles."


3 comments:

Leslie said...

I notice you do not mention James Whale has terminal cancer. Intravascular coagulation is a common concomitant of this.Please tell the WHOLE truth, not just the bits that suit...

Gary said...

Another DEFENDER of Big Pharma tries to change the subject

Gary said...

Might I add DESTROYING your immune system with the CLOTSHOT is stupid