.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

BLUE PILLING it with Vampirella



Screw The "News"
I'm Blue Pilling it with Vampirella



By Gary;

I have been on a vampire kick lately.

And damn, it feels really good taking the vampire Blue Pill.

I have pulled back from the 24-7 programmed insanity of the corrupt corporate "news". Let Ukraine burn. I have run out of fucks to give.

Life is much better now.

In my quest for vamps first came Buffy the Vampire Slayer - - - at last vampire programs with hot women. 

I'm a sucker for that. Pun intended.

It took a while but I jumped into watching The Vampire Diaries series with both feet. I am also re-watching Buffy and Angel.

Now I am working on Vampirella comics - - - why? Well why the Hell not? 



Vampirella is a fictional vampire superheroine created by Forrest J Ackerman in September,1969. She is the daughter of Lilith and needs blood to survive and has many of the typical vampiric powers, including superhuman physical abilities, shapeshifting into a bat, immortality, and a mesmeric stare.

The magazine was published continuously until 1983, when Warren Publishing ceased operations. Vampirella comics, both new and reprints, have continued through various publishers into the 21st century.

In the better late than never department, Dynamite Entertainment announced in 2021 a feature film was in development, in addition to plans for television adaptations based on the Vampirella Universe.

I will be first in line to see both.











No comments: