.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

BLUE PILLING it with "The Vampire Diaries"



Screw The Propaganda "News"
I'm Blue Pilling it with "The Vampire Diaries"
.
Shit
Just try binge watching 171 one-hour shows




By Gary;

First came Buffy the Vampire Slayer - - - at last vampire programs with hot women. I'm a sucker for that. Pun intended.

It took a while but I jumped into The Vampire Diaries with both feet.

And damn, it feels really good taking the vampire Blue Pill.

I have pulled back from the 24-7 programmed insanity of the corrupt corporate "news". Let Ukraine burn. I have run out of fucks to give.

Life is much better now.

As part of my Blue Pill therapy I have turned off the phone and started losing myself in my old Conan and Agatha Christie books, old DVDs and more.

Binge watching "The Vampire Diaries" is part of the Blue Pill healing process. I have been working my way through all 171 episodes of the series on Netflix.

Right now I am up to episode 93. 

And crap that is hard to do.




Though a huge vampire fan I never saw a single or even partial episode of the series. That allowed me to view it with no preconceptions and being on Netflix no commercials.

The Vampire Diaries is based on the book series of the same name written by L. J. Smith. There are 171 episodes over eight seasons. The pilot episode attracted the largest audience for The CW of any series premiere since the network began in 2006; the first season averaged 3.60 million viewers. It was the most-watched series on the network.

The series is set in the fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town charged with supernatural history. It follows the life of Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev), a teenage girl who has just lost both parents in a car accident, as she falls in love with a 162-year-old vampire named Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley). Their relationship becomes increasingly complicated as Stefan's mysterious older brother Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder) returns.

The story lines of the series get very complex with werewolves, vampires and witches - - - in other words, something for everyone.

All I ask is to be entertained and lose myself in a fantasy world away from our current 1984 nightmare.  The Vampire Diaries does that because the writing and acting are top quality.

Now to power through seasons 5 to 8.

Rated:  8 out of 10










No comments: