.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Saturday Sultress - Cassandra Peterson



Elvira
Every Little (or Big Boy's) Dream


Cassandra Peterson (born September 17, 1951) is an American actress, writer and singer. She is best known for her portrayal of the horror hostess character Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

Peterson gained fame on Los Angeles television station KHJ-TV wearing a revealing, black, gothiccleavage-enhancing gown as host of Elvira's Movie Macabre, a weekly B movie presentation.














2 comments:

Rich said...

She is freaking AWESOME!!
I love her movie, and I saw her on Counting Cars a few seasons ago, but I have to admit, I like her better as a redhead!

Gary said...

Hmmmm . . . I love redheads too