.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Support Independent Media - Your Freedom Depends On It



Fuck All Corporate Media
Including FOX


By Gary;

Our days of free speech are numbered. Anyone with a thought to the right of Stalin will be deplatformed.

It was just this last week that my Blog, The Federalist, was banned from posting on Facebook. It appears I am a Thought Criminal.

That is why we must all switch from the corrupt corporate news channels, Facebook and YouTube today.

Support Independent Media - Your Freedom Depends On It.

We need to deny the Elites our eyes and ears. They make money of us every minute we watch.

I get 90% of my internet news from the free speech video platform Bitchute.com

Every morning I make coffee, go out on my deck overlooking my Central California Rancho, pop the laptop and catch up with the news by watching independent uncensored media on Bitchute.

As for the corrupt Corporate TV news - I'm done.

Tucker Carlson is the only one on Fox I bother with. Tucker dances right at the edge and is always in danger of being fired. But even Tucker must obey his corporate Masters.

The problem with FOX is they are cheerleaders for a cowardly and spineless GOP that is silent as free speech is abolished and our rights are taken away by Marxists. FOX also works with Google to suppress independent media and get links to Fox stories put up in their place.

I have made the change. The corrupt multi-national corporate media machine can stick it. I am watching Independent Media from now on.






Patriots, Nationalists, Conservatives and Libertarians need to move over to the free speech video platform Bitchute.com and open an account.
.
Butchute is free to watch, but I have put my money where my internet mouth is and donate monthly to support free speech and Bitchute.


Channels I only will 
.


No comments: