.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, January 3, 2020

Google is Shadow Banning "The Federalist" - Big Brother is Here



Google has Banned My Stories

  • The Federalist Blog has been actively suppressed by Google for a long time now. My Blog has gone from 173,345 page views in August 2017 down to 31,000 and change for November.
  • Call me a crazy Blogger, which I am, but our stories do not show up on Google searches - - - strangely our stories do come up on other search engines.
  • These days I am using duckduckgo.com for most of my searches.




By Gary;

The Federalist is being censored by Big Brother Google.

When I read 1984 in high school, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would grow up to be a Thought Criminal.

But I am basking in my Through Crime.

What the Fascists at Google do is bury Conservative websites so deep that no search will ever find them.


So in yet another test I ran a Google search on one of my articles with an unusual title:  New York Times Riggs Best Seller List? 

I gave up looking after going five pages in. Using the exact title the article could not be found on Google.

But then I search that same title on Bing, Duck Duck Go and Yahoo and in all three cases it was the #1 listing of all searches.

Fuck Google and Fuck the bought and paid for corrupt GOP that will not stand up for the 1st Amendment.



Google Fraud????

After doing multiple articles on Google censorship I noticed a couple of weeks ago a strange "massive surge" in pages viewed per day.

Below are the numbers for January 1 and 2.




But when you look at the corresponding pages viewed by URLs etc the numbers do not match.  

You have thousands of pages viewed but almost no one logging on to The Federalist from search engines or other sites.

I think it is fair to say that the Fascists at Google are going to the next step of rigging the analytics so Bloggers will think they still are being seen.  

I expect the next step to be a large increase in the numbers below. They will be phony. A fraud.





A Search on Google
I am shocked, shocked to find censorship going on here.

Searching for the exact title on one of our stories produces zero results even after going five pages in.






Meanwhile over on Yahoo
Our article is on Page #1




Meanwhile over on Bing
Our article is on Page #1




Meanwhile over on DuckDuckGo
Our article is on Page #1





No comments: