.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Federalist Shadow-Banned by Google, Part V




Monthly Censorship Report on
The Federalist
Google Censorship
We are eagerly Goosestepping into 1984




By Gary;

The Federalist is being censored by Big Brother Google.

I am basking in my Through Crime.

When I first read 1984 in high school never in my wildest dreams did I suspect that I would be declared a Thought Criminal.

Deep down it makes me kind of proud that the Billionaire Internet Cartels are frightened shitless by a little hobby Blog like mine.  Indeed my thoughts must be dangerous.

We badly need a modern Theodore Roosevelt to break up the Internet monopolies if anything resembling freedom is to continue to exist.

The Right and now even the Left is getting censored by Google, YouTube, Facebook and more.  And naturally the "Conservative" GOP is silent as the free speech of Conservatives is being strangled.


Shadow-Banned
Here is our October 1st page counter. We have gone from 173,000 pages view in a month last year all the way down to the 30,000 range.  As if by "magic" each month we hit 30,000ish and no more. Amazing how that happens. The Federalist is a Blog of American politics. But now, in the exact opposite of the past, we get more clicks from OUTSIDE the U.S. than inside.


I started this little Hobby Blog back in 2011 to talk about freedom and Constitutional Federalism in a world that increasingly worships Big Brother. Well I must have hit a nerve. We shot past 4 million page view this year often hitting 3,000 to 5,000 pages viewed daily. In August, 2017 we peaked with 173,345 views in just one month.

It looks like my Blog and others have finally attracted the attention of the Internet Oligarchs.

Overnight page views of my Blog have fallen like a rock.  Fallen to ultra low levels I have not seen in years.

With over 8,558 stories publish The Federalist has gained a minor following. But now I suspect Google links to our stories have been shoved down to around page 19,567 of any given Google search. 

Shadow-Banning they call it.  They are not censoring Conservative sites.  Google. Facebook etc. just make sure that no one can ever find us.

Both Democrat and Republican political hacks and their lap dog media are silent.

One wonders in the dead of night if there is anyone left out there who cares.  Is the Republic dead?  Is all we are seeing is the twitching of a still warm corpse?  

I hope not, but I fear the worst.



Censorship
We are becoming what we fought against

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am shadow banned.
here is what I am trying to get out.

Here's a policy changer concerning Public Charge on American Taxpayer's, signing stops on Dec 10, people not of America getting benefits not due them.
https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2018/10/10/2018-21106/inadmissibility-on-public-charge-grounds
If you agree, get it passed along fast.


I'd like it to go mainstream