.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, August 3, 2026

Sean Rowe - "To Leave Something Behind" - A Little Monday Music



The Accountant is a 2016 American action thriller film written by Bill Dubuque, directed by Gavin O'Connor, and starring Ben Affleck, Anna Kendrick, J. K. Simmons and Jon Bernthal.


 


I chose this Song for the funeral of my mum 2 years ago...without my parents I never had /have this Life I live. And I love my wife, my son, my life. So my mum left a lot behind. Thank you mum. I hope I will leave only a little bit of what my mum left behind.
Then I would be happy...


This song is haunting to me. In it's own way it captures the confusion of life and the need to leave a positive imprint for the generation to follow. One of the questions that we must ask when we are old and grey "did we leave something behind to
further mankind?"


I too heard this song at the end of the film "The Accountant"...I fell in love with the song...musically and lyrically inspiring...I believe that the lyrics tell the story of why we are all here...


Im not crying, you're crying.... Damn it! Who's cutting onions again!? This song hit me in the gutts. Wow...



No comments: