.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sunday Comics - James Earl Jones, RIP



I SEE YOU
I HAVE WATCHED YOU
FOR A THOUSAND YEARS,I HAVE WATCHED YOU
…..NOW & EVER, I HAVE WATCHED YOU



Flying Half Staff for Thulsa Doom

My Thulsa Doom Flag


My Thulsa Doom flag flying at my Central California Mountain Rancho.

Thulsa Doom was created in 1928 by my favorite author the very late, but still very great, Robert E. Howard.

Any Howard fan is still taken away by James Earl Jones' portrayal of Doom. He brought the 1982 movie Conan the Barbarian alive in a way no other actor could.

So in honor of Howard and Jones - - - long may it wave.















 





"My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father, if it is not me? I am the wellspring from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be without me? My son...My son..."












No comments: