.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Friday, April 26, 2024

THOUGHT CRIME: Police investigating a Christian for his opinions



Thank God the "Conservatives" rule Britain.  Imagine the Hellhole it would be if Leftists ruled.


A Briton has shared troubling footage of police officers and a mental health nurse showing up at his home after he voiced out the need for Christians to take a stand – amid the recent attack on a Sydney bishop.

The Orthodox Christian named Hooper shared three videos of this incident. In the first clip, a female police officer from Hasting Police in East Sussex tells him "people have raised concerns" about his opinions on the April 15 attack on Assyrian Orthodox Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel. The cleric was attacked by a radical Muslim teen during a church service, but has since recuperated.

"I've got two police officers and a mental health nurse coming to see me because I went to the church and spoke to my local priest about what happened to the bishop in Australia and said, 'Are we Christians supposed to take a stand?'" Hooper said in another clip of the police visit. 

(Related: Radical Muslim STABS Eastern Christian bishop and 3 others during church service in Australia.)

"I'm not calling for violence or anything like that. This is discrimination against Christians right now, because if I was Islamic, and I said anything along those lines – you wouldn't care. You allow hate preachers in this country to preach the killing of homosexuals, and now you're on my door because I'm calling for Christians to take a stand. I'm not calling for violence, just for Christians to take a stand."

Hooper told law enforcement in an exchange captured in the third clip: "This is why I went to see the priest, because of this. We Christians can't even voice an opinion. You can't even have an opinion now without the police turning up. This is a police state."

NaturalNews.com


No comments: