.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, November 20, 2023

A Little Monday Music - Lord Huron



"People always ask me what genre Lord Huron is. It is somewhat impossible to provide a succinct response, so I’ve begun telling them it’s Cosmic Cowboy music. The blank stares I receive in return say it all."
Daniel Torres


Lord Huron is an American indie rock band based in Los Angeles. They combine western, folk rock, rock and roll and pop melodies.

The band has nearly 900 million views on YouTube.



 


Oh, there's a river that winds on forever

I'm gonna see where it leads

Oh, there's a mountain that no man has mounted

I'm gonna stand on the peak

 



I'm just a man, but I know that I'm damned
All the dead seem to know where I am
The tale that began on the night of my birth
Will be done in a turn of the earth


 




No comments: