.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, June 16, 2022

Lesbian Vampires Being Groomed By Netflix



Screw The "News"
I'm Blue Pilling it with
Lesbian Vampires



By Gary;

I have been on a vampire kick lately.

And damn, it feels really good taking the vampire Blue Pill.

I have pulled back from the 24-7 programmed insanity of the corrupt corporate "news". Let Ukraine burn. Let the Monkey Pox spread.

I have run out of fucks to give.

Life is much better now.

In my quest for vamps, first came Buffy the Vampire Slayer - - - at last vampire programs with hot women. 

I'm a sucker for that. Pun intended.

It took a while but I jumped into watching The Vampire Diaries series with both feet. I am also re-watching Buffy and Angel.

Now I am working on Vampirella comics - - - why? Well why the Hell not? 



That brings me to Netflix's lesbian vampire series "First Kill."

First Kill is proof that I will watch any show with fangs.

Netflix went full woke on this series:  a white lesbian vampire-black lesbian monster killer love story.

Add in a male black gay character, gay love scenes, some 2nd rate acting and 3rd rate plots and off you go to a vampy, campy Lesbian World.

The part that bothered me was the obvious lesbian vampire grooming. 

The two girls in the love story were not presented as adults. While age is not brought up they looked at best in the 16 year old group.

The eight part season one with a no-name cast was likely cheap to film for Netflix. Good filler for the network. I have seen worse. . . . . a lot worse.

Rated a 5 out of 10




Reviews From Rotten Tomatoes


It's Buffy meets Riverdale in the worst/best way possible.

Incredible! Lesbians deserve cute, cheesy TV shows too!

UNWATCHABLE. Terrible, terrible cast choice. Extremely bad acting all around. Zero chemistry between all sets of characters.

It is very corny like Twilight but for lesbians. I think everyone should watch it because it is literally amazing.

I created an account just to ask , why the hell did this get a decent rating?

Amazing. I want more of this show. Can't wait for another season.






Hollywood has a long tradition of serving the Lesbian Vampire community.




No comments: