.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Thursday, August 5, 2021

JOE ROGAN: Vaccine Side Effects



The Sheeple Lap Up Corrupt Corporate "News"
  • Big Pharma has bought and paid for the corporate "News" networks will billions (with a B) in advertising.
  • To the few interested in hearing the truth you need to watch internet shows like Joe Rogan or Styxhexenhammer or David Icke.


Comedian Jimmy Dore described side effects he’s experiencing more than four months after being injected with two doses of Moderna’s experimental Covid jab.

Speaking to Joe Rogan last week, Dore justified why he got the jab despite a general distrust of the establishment, explaining, “People are like, ‘Why [did you take it]? You trust the government?’ No I don’t trust the government. ‘You trust Big Pharma?’ No, I don’t trust Big Pharma, I trust my doctor.”


Dore described how he and others he knows who took the jab experienced similar symptoms post-vaccination; however, his symptoms have never fully gone away.

“So I had body aches, flu-like fever, joint aches, body pain. I had a stiff neck,” Dore said, adding he also experienced “waves of exhaustion.”

The former Young Turks contributor also complained about the censorship faced by those who attempt to expose or speak about vaccine side effects.

“I tweeted just to let everybody know, ‘Hey, this is my reaction to the vaccine,’ and…people started to come [at] me and call me like, ‘Anti-vax.’ I’m like, ‘No, I got the vax, I got it.’ When people have a reaction to an experimental vaccine that is not FDA approved you’re supposed to not suppress the reaction, you’re supposed to ask people what the reactions are so we can make the vaccines better.”

Dore later said he takes medication to treat brain inflammation, which he says he now has as a result of the spike proteins contained in the vaccine.

Infowars.com


No comments: