.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Monday, February 10, 2020

Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)



Harley Quinn
A What The Fuck Moment
Colorfully bizarre, gleefully vicious 
and well-acted by Margot Robbie




By Gary;

In 2016 film Suicide Squad I was blown away with the introduction of Harley Quinn as the Joker's love interest.  

Naturally I expected mega-star Will Smith to dominate the movie. But to my surprise the real star of the film was the Joker's girlfriend Harley Quinn played by Margot Robbie. 

It took a while but Harley returned in this year's Birds of Prey.

I did not know what to expect, but Harley Quinn did not let me down. Quinn is totally insane. You never know what she will do next.

Birds of Prey is a solid popcorn action movie.  I would say the plot was missing in action just a bit. The story line was weak. The acting of most of the supporting cast was wooden and uninspired.

But Harley Quinn made up for these defects and dominated the movie.

Somewhere inside Birds of Prey there is a much better movie that can equal the very good action.

Bottom line, I was entertained. I am looking forward to Suicide Squad 2 in 2021.


Rated 7 out of 10


The Best Scenes Of Harley Quinn







Creating HARLEY QUINN «Suicide Squad» Behind The Scenes















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice drawings
weird doh