Asshole GOP Oligarchs Rip Trump
Is TRAITOR too strong a word?
Not for me. I have had it with the scumbag whores in the open borders GOP. Democrats make insane charges against the Attorney General and seconds later "Conservative" Republicans leap in front of the cameras of the controlled and corrupt Government-Media Complex to rip into the Administration.
President Trump is at war with BOTH political parties.
- During a town hall with Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on CNN Wednesday evening, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) said that if Sessions had spoken with the Russian ambassador, “then for sure you need a special prosecutor.”
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT), who serves as the chairman of the House Committee of Oversight and Government Reform, said on Thursday that Attorney General Jeff Sessions must recuse himself from any investigation into President Donald Trump’s campaign and its contacts with the Russian government.
- "I think, the trust of the American people, you recuse yourself in these situations," House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Thursday morning.
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) joined in during an appearance on NPR on Thursday morning. "It is potentially the case that there is going to be Justice Department recommendations or referrals based on anything regarding the campaign, he said. "Depending on what more we learn about these meetings, it could very well be that the attorney general, in the interest of fairness and in his best interest, should potentially ask someone else to step in and play that role."
- During a CNN town hall on Wednesday night, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Sessions couldn't be trusted to investigate the Trump administration.
Read More . . . . and More . . . .